Clearly the way to a great smile!
Invisalign ‘invisible’ braces
Invisalign achieves straighter teeth by a series of custom-made invisible clear plastic “Aligners” that move teeth incrementally. Each set is worn for about two weeks, and then replaced by the next in the series until the final position is achieved.
Patients all over the world are choosing Invisalign to help straighten their smiles because:
- They are nearly invisible – you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- They are removable – you can eat and drink what you want in treatment; you can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- They are comfortable – there are no metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation; no metal or wires also means you spend less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
- They allow you to view your own virtual treatment plan before you start – so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
- Due to the nature of Invisalign they may not be for everyone – when you come for your consultation at our Leicester practice we can advise you on this.
STOP PRESS! Save £200 on Invisalign and gain a free teeth whitening tooth at our Sat 11th June event, more here - http://motismiledesign.co.uk/invisalign-event/